Customer Activation for Magento 2
Holding all the new customer registrations in a De-activate state until it does not get approval from the admin. The admin can decide whether to allow login access or not. Based on this decision an email will be sent to the customer. Until then the customer is not allowed to login on the site.
- Mail notification to the Admin after the registration of customers.
- Multiple customers can be approved/disapproved by the admin.
- Customers can't log in to the store without approval.
- Display the message on a front-end that the account needs to be active.
- Option to approve one or more customers from the admin panel.
- Customers get an email notification after activation of their account.